Sales/Service CSI Manager
Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
We are currently seeking an experienced, motivated, and energetic professional to manage our Customer Service Department.
The Sales/Service CSI Manager helps grow and maintain the business by responding to customer inquiries after sales purchases and service department visits. The CSI Manager ensures that no stone is left unturned as we seek to provide the top level of care for our customers both before and after visiting our stores. He or she will be the direct link from the customer to the correct manager or depeartment lead in ensuring that the customer receives the highest level of care if an issue arises from their earlier visit or inquiry. He or she will schedule follow-up calls with new and used vehicle purchasers and service customers, and must be technologically adept to help communicate in a clear and efficient manner using customers' preferred method of communication.
This position will be responsible for managing all aspects of the department including handling internet leads, inbound phone calls and customer retention. The CSI Manager will have the ability to adjust transactions and give reimbursements as a way to increase customer retention and eliminate problems that may arise from customer interactions and experiences that fall below Victory's high standards.
The ideal candidate has experience in a large-volume dealership, and some supervisory or management experience. He or she must have a strong sales aptitude, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Manages customer experiences and makes adjustments to facilitate the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Maintains strong communication with customers to eliminate problems after a sale or service visit
- Develops action plans to rectify problems, and acts as the bridge between the customer and the applicable department
- Maintains a solid customer follow-up system to encourage repeat and referral business
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Automotive BDC/Internet management experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic knowledge of CRM system, lead providers and website backend tools preferred
- Highly Professional and dependable
- Working knowledge of the automotive industry a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Dealership and Reynolds and Reynolds experience a plus
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!